1. How do I find the Provo Library? Directions to the Provo Library are available here.
2. Where do I park? The library has limited parking directly north and south of the building. Some underground parking is also available and can be accessed via ramp on the east side. We anticipate a large turnout, so we encourage everyone to arrive early and carpool or walk when possible.
3. Your event page says you're "sold out." I thought this was a free event, are you really sold out? Unfortunately we can no longer accept additional registrations for our event. So many girls registered for the summit that we are currently at capacity! We encourage everyone who did not get a chance to register to sign up on our waiting list, in case tickets become available. Be sure to follow us on Facebook so you don’t miss next year’s event!
4. I registered my daughter for the event but we can no longer make it. How do I cancel my registration? Instructions for canceling your registration can be found here.
5. Will there be scheduled events throughout the evening, or is this more of an open house? There will be a few scheduled events, though most of the time will be for the girls to interact with professionals. 6. I have other children in addition to my 8-12 year-old-girl. Can I bring them with me as long as they don't disrupt the attendees? Unfortunately, we are at full capacity and we cannot accommodate other children at this event. Please arrange childcare for any additional children so that we have enough space for the girls who have registered. We’re also unable to accommodate strollers and/or infant car seats due to lack of space.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.